Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

All about the ballpoint pens

This week I have been thinking a lot about ballpoint pens. All because of Andrea Joseph and her klass in Sketchbook Skool.

She does amazing things with simple pallpoint pens, which is a great reminder that you don't necessarily need fancy tools to make good art.

One of the assignments was to make a drawing of a collection we have at home.

Apart from stamps and comic books, I don't actively collect anything, but I remembered that I have gathered quite a few pens with two friends of mine over the years. We always bring each other a pen from the places we visit.

So here is a little peek at all the pens I have gathered so far. I don't always remember where each of them come from (unless it's written on them), but there are quite a few fun ones. I might add some text later on.

Pens
I particularly like the Pinocchio pen
Andrea also showed us a fun calligraphy using just one line. Here are a few inspirational quotes I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment