Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

InkTober 2016

So I tried the InkTober challenge again this year. I wanted to do the same "one drawing from imagination" thing I did last year and it started out pretty well...

... until it didn't anymore.

A combination of having to travel abroad for work, getting a cold and feeling generally uninspired (for a few months already) made me accept the fact that this year's InkTober month would only have 11 days for me.

This made me realize that I had probably put too much pressure on myself and that sometimes, in order to not lose joy in something you need to let it go for a while. Which is also why I haven't been posting much lately. I'm hoping that phase is slowly coming to an end now.

Here are my InkTober drawings for this year. I hope I'll do better next time.

You can see all my past InkTober drawings here












No comments:

Post a Comment