Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

January mail art

The topic of this month's mail art exchange organised by Atelier "Carnet à Spirale" is the colour green.

I have to say I wasn't very inspired for a while.

Or rather I had too many ideas to choose one.

Until this little frog jumped into my mind.

It's waiting for a princess to drop her gold ball in the water
Now it will be hopping its way to Belgium.

UPDATE: Check out the compilation of all the mail arts sent during this exchange. They all look great!

UPDATE 2: Here's the lovely envelope I received from Claire from France

I've always wanted to see a jungle :D

3 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity : have you received my enveloppe ? Your is very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouiiiii! Je l'ai reçu et il est magnifique! Je m'excuse de ne pas m'être manifestée plus tôt, j'étais en vacances jusqu'à cette semaine et du coup j'ai plein de choses à rattraper...
      Ca te dérange si j'ajoute une photo de ton enveloppe ici? J'ajouterai un lien vers ton blog, of course :)

      Delete
    2. Aucun problème, cette enveloppe est maintenant la tienne ! ;-)

      Delete