Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

February mail art

This month's mail art exchange was organised by Sylvie, aka Bigoudène, again on her blog Carnets de... vie.

The subject is RAIN and here is my submission.

Little girl under the rain, standing in front of a puddle
I was inspired by this video of a toddler experiencing her very first rain. Check it out, it will make you smile.

This time I didn't glue the envelope and instead made a drawing on the inside as well. It's a concept a participant of another mail art exchange used and I liked it. This way the story continues.

My little girl is older than the one on the video and can't resist jumping into the puddle.

Happy childhood memories :)
UPDATE: It has just rained fish on my mailbox! :)

Such a creative and fun idea! I love it!
Front view
Back view
And Corinne included a little message inside the envelope. I didn't know there would be a gathering in Sète in June. Who knows, I might be able to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment